Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Six Unimportant Things

Kate tagged Darcey, Darcey tagged me, and the great circle of life continues. So I suppose it's time to play a little get-to-know-the-blogger game.

Meme: Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.


Alright. You asked for it, Darc. I've got quirks aplenty.

(1) When I'm eating any meat product and any potato product at the same time, the two sections of the meal can't touch on my plate and I can't start eating one until I finish the first. I usually eat the potato first.

(2) Nothing makes me more nervous than getting my hair cut.

(3) When somebody makes a grammatical error I try to bottle up my revulsion but it usually bottlenecks and the correction explodes from me sanctimoniously, earning irritation from most of my friends and family.

(4) When I'm putting on a sweater, I put my head into the head-hole before I put my arms in the arm-holes. My girlfriend assures me that's strange.

(5) I've watched the movie "Unforgiven" more times than could possibly be healthy.

(6) If I'm in a good mood, I have a tendency to sing loudly while I'm walking outside. My song choice is frequently unbecoming to a man of my overwhelming masculinity. I'd rather not elaborate.

Tagged:

1. JR (Just Right)
2. Hunter (Climbing Out Of The Dark)
3. Joanne (Blue Like You)
4. Victor Wong (The Phantom Observer)
5. OMMAG (One More Middle Aged Guy)
6. The Meatriarchy

Stumble Upon Toolbar